Stranger Than Fiction Vocabulary – Define the following:
Stranger Than Fiction
I - Answer the following:
1. What various occupations are represented in the film?
2. What is the career path each worker probably followed?
3. What are the attitudes of the individual workers toward their specific occupations?
4. What rewards do each of these individuals receive for their work? Which of these rewards are intrinsic or extrinsic?
5. Who seems most satisfied with their occupation?
6. Which of the workers in the film has the coolest job? Why?
7. How important is the right occupation to happiness? Explain.
8. The phrase “Little did he know” is significant. Why? What does it have to do with becoming happy?
II - Now, write a 250 word review of Stranger Than Fiction that summarizes the film’s views on work and happiness and what you think it takes to achieve them.