Read three to five of the following Nonfiction Readings and define all of the words you don't know.
Take reading notes as follows:
1. What is the author's thesis?
2. Why do they believe this is true?
3. What evidence do they provide?
4. What type of evidence is it? (Think rhetorical strategies)
5. Do you agree or disagree with the author's thesis? What is your view on the subject?
Then, write a paper about your position on an idea or subject suggested by your reading, using several references from each of two or three of these articles to support, enhance or even refute your position. 250-350 words - Due April 4th